November 22, 2010

Evan & Alisha - Engagement Session on UT Campus - Jaclyn Paige Photography

I had the lucky opportunity to shoot Evan and Alisha's engagement session a few weeks ago at the UT campus.  They watched the weather carefully and actually chose to spread out their session over two days: one with summery weather, and another with autumn temperatures.  The two of them were so much fun to work with!  They were naturals in front of the camera and had tons of great ideas for different backgrounds and locations.  Just look at how affectionate and sweet they are!  I had only driven through campus on the same three roads before this shoot, so as we walked around, my eyes were opened to countless "photo ops" for future sessions!  I am so excited!  Thanks, Evan and Alisha, for making my job so enjoyable! --Jaclyn